Mizuno ST-X Driverview other products
Mizuno have expanded the carbon composite window in the toe and placed sole weighting in the heel for a reliable, consistent draw bias to reduce misses to the right. The fact they've done this whilst also giving you plenty of distance is a huge bonus in our eyes.
Key features & benefits include:
- Forged SAT2041 Beta Ti face is strong & highly resilient
- Multi-thickness CORTECH face technology delivers fast ball speeds at impact
- Quick Switch technology for up to 4 degrees of loft adjustability to fine-tune your trajectory
- Draw-biased weighting to help players who tend to miss to the right
- Wave Sole Plate has been optimised to maintain distance low on the clubface
Thinking of updating your driver? Get in touch with us today about giving the ST-X driver from Mizuno a try.